2019 Professional Development Series: Session 2
February 28 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25 – $100
The NextGEN Learn Action Team announces the 2019 Professional Development Series. This year’s focus will be on Paving Your Path to Success. NextGEN members recognize that success is no longer a game of chance – this series will include sessions on personal brand development, working creatively and collaboratively, and learning from others.
Cost to participate is $25/session or $100 for all five. Locations will be announced soon, but you can register now by clicking here. Then, mark your calendars for the session dates/times:
- January 17; 8:30 – 10:30 am: Laying the Foundation – using your strengths to maximize your potential at work and everywhere else.
- February 28; 3 pm – 5 pm: Guiding Courageous Collaboration with Gracious Space. To be held at Big Sky Economic Development.
- March 21; 3-5 pm: The Journey Continues – Gracious Space Part 2
- April 23; 10 am – 12 pm: Driving your personal Brand.
- May 21; 3-5 pm: A View From the Top – CEO Panel – Explore what it takes to successfully lead businesses and organizations