- This event has passed.
2019 Professional Development Series: Paving Your Path to Success
January 17 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am$25 – $100
The NextGEN Learn Action Team announces the 2019 Professional Development Series. This year’s focus will be on Paving Your Path to Success. NextGEN members recognize that success is no longer a game of chance – this series will include sessions on personal brand development, working creatively and collaboratively, and learning from others.
The first session takes place January 17th from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at CTA Architects, 13 N. 23rd Street. (Locations for the remaining sessions will be announced soon). The topic will be Laying the Foundation – using your strengths to maximize your potential at work and everywhere else.
Registration includes access to the Clifton’s Strength Assessment. Susan Shald – Director of Talent Sourcing for Gallup will present on how to use strengths based leadership and how to leverage your strengths for success.
Cost to participate is $25/session or $100 for all five. The first session will be held at CTA, other locations will be announced soon, but you can register now by clicking here. Then, mark your calendars for the session dates/times:
- January 17; 8:30 – 10:30 am at CTA: Laying the Foundation – using your strengths to maximize your potential at work and everywhere else.
- February 28; 3 pm – 5 pm: Driving Your Personal Brand – Held at Big Sky Economic Development
- March 21; 3-5 pm: Guiding Courageous Collaboration with Gracious Space
- April 23; 10 am – 12 pm: The Journey Continues – Gracious Space Part 2
- May 21; 3-5 pm: A View From the Top – CEO Panel – Explore what it takes to successfully lead businesses and organizations