2020 Professional Development Series
January 14, 2020 - May 12, 2020
Join us for our upcoming Professional Development Series from January to May entitled:
The series will feature five workshops, one each month, that will help attendees to evaluate where they are in their own career, where they want to go next, and how they are going to get there. The sessions will enable young professionals to identify their goals and then take action to achieve them.
Each session will include a book recommendation to extend the learning around the particular topic, however the book will not be required in order to achieve results from the sessions.
Our presenters for this series will be:
- January 14th – 3-5pm @community room of the Library: Karen Grosz of Canvas Creek Team Building will present on how to identify what’s next for you in your career. Book recommendation: What’s Next by Karen Grosz.
- February 20th – Time/Location TBD: Susan Shald with Gallup will focus on management. Book recommendation: The Manager by Jim Clifton and Jim Harter.
- March – Date/Time/Location TBD: Shelby Jo Long-Hammond of Business Dynamics and Rocky Mountain College, will present on communication and culture. Book recommendation: TBD.
- April 1st – 3-5pm @Yellowstone Room of Granite Tower: Karen Miller of BillingsWorks will share how to thoughtfully build your team both personally and professionally. Book recommendation: Social: Why Our Brains are Wired to Connect by Matt Leiberman.
- May 12th – 10am-12pm Location TBD: William Henry of Be Better Worldwill share on how to build habits and put learning into action to achieve your goals. Book recommendation: TBD.
Registration for the series is $25 per session or a discounted rate of $100 if you register for all five. NextGEN is thrilled to offer so many opportunities for young professionals to grow professionally. Find the right fit and get out there!